Applicant ID:
Official Receipt Number:

You may get the original copy of your test result at Center for Student Admissions – Counter 18. Present your claim stub upon claiming the result.
If the status of your application is “NOT QUALIFIED” you may apply for reconsideration* at Counter 18. Present a certified true copy of your Form 138 (for senior high school & college freshman); transcript of records (for transfer student and second course taker). Pay the reconsideration fee.
* Junior high school applicants are not allowed to apply for reconsideration.